On March 30, our Fund will present its activities at the Krasnoyarsk economic forum-2019!
We became the main participant of the Panel discussion "Culture and business: a new vector of partnership». The organizer of the debate - the Charity Foundation of Vladimir Potanin
The event will take place on March 30, at 12:30, in the international exhibition and business center "Siberia" (Krasnoyarsk, 19 Aviatorov str., hall №5).
The contribution of culture to the economy and to improving the quality of life in the regions is one of the priority issues on the state agenda. In may 2018, the national project "Culture" until 2024 was approved by the decree of the President of Russia. In January 2019, the State Duma introduced a bill "On amendments to the law on small and medium-sized enterprises", through which the creative industries will be referred to social enterprises. The law "On patronage activities", adopted in November 2018, and the "Concept of assistance to the development of charitable activities in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025", undergoing public discussion, create new incentives for long-term business support of social and cultural initiatives.
Main issues for discussion at the section:
- "Economics of happiness": social and economic effects of investment in culture. New horizons for the development of creative industries and cultural projects as social enterprises.
- "What business may be interested in the regional Museum?"State incentives to support culture. The law "On the philanthropic activities of" 2018. The concept of promoting charitable activities in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025.
- Target capital of cultural institutions: a tool for "titans from culture" or a common practice? Presentation of the endowment Fund of the Krasnoyarsk art Museum named after V. I. Surikov – the second in Russia endowment Fund of the regional Museum.
Invited to participate in the discussion:
- Andrey BORISOV, Executive Director of the Perm academic Opera and ballet theatre named after Tchaikovsky
- Arkady ZINOV, the Minister of culture of Krasnoyarsk region
- Vladimir LUZAN, Director of the Krasnoyarsk art Museum named after Vasily Surikov
- Natalia NIKITINA, Director of the Kolomna center of educational tourism "Kolomensky Posad", Moscow region
- Oksana ORACHEVA, General Director of Vladimir Potanin Charity Foundation, Moscow
- Artem SHADRIN, Director of Strategic development and innovation Department, Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation, Moscow
- Maxim SHIROKOV, General Director Of public joint stock company "UniPro", Moscow.
Moderator – Veronika MISYUTINA, Director of the SKOLKOVO center for wealth management and philanthropy.